A pair of sharp, complete Staurolite crystals that were added to the Levison Collection in 1898. These are labeled as from from Mine Hill, Georgia. This not a known locale but these do look much like some of the more recent Fannin County materials. One is twinned and the other is a single crystal, sharp textbook form. A photocopy of the Levison Ledger page is included as is his printed and handwritten label with the date.